Kapilash Infrasol Project Private Limited got a road project in Odisha (Northeastern Zone)
Strengthening including improvement of safety from km 38.0 to 45.0 km, km 50.0 to 60.0 km and km 65.0 to 70.0 km of NH-326 A in the state of odisha. THE PROJECT IS BY Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
STATE : ODISHA
Latest: New Road Project In Odisha
EAST ZONE INDIA
HOW THE PROJECT CAN BENEFIT THE PEOPLE
Numerous skilled and unskilled workers who earn food and/or money to enhance their food and nutrition security may be employed on a road project.
– The technique encourages a construction strategy, preventing significant harm to the routed terrain.
– Involving local residents who live close to the building site fosters a sense of ownership and accountability for the roadways.
– Local employees’ skills in masonry, bioengineering, and other fields might be applied to their own advantageous projects.
AND LIMITATION OF ROAD PROJECT
The construction of roads is moving along quite slowly because of the use of light, non-mechanical equipment.
– It might be difficult to include particularly vulnerable populations in road building operations, such as orphans, elderly people, and persons with disabilities.
– Simple clay roads known as “green roads” need regular upkeep. This is more expensive just after the road is finished than it is during normal operation.
Bhubaneshwar, also known as Bhuvaneshvara, is the capital of the Indian state of Odisha (Orissa). It is located on the Kuakhai River, a branch of the Mahanandi River delta, in the eastern section of the state.
The neighbouring Dhauligiri rock edict of the Mauryan emperor Ashoka at the location of his renowned victory of the Kalingas is a representation of Bhubaneshwar’s history from the third century BCE.
It served as several Hindu kings’ regional capital between the fifth and tenth centuries CE and served as a hub of devotion to the deity Shiva.
- KCC INFRA PVT LTD GOT A PROJECT IN NEW PROJECT
- M. M. Construction Company Got A New Project In State Of Rajasthan
- RIDPL Got A New Project from State PWD.
- SDCPL Got A New Road Project
- Krishnae Infrastructure Pvt Ltd. Got A New Project In Maharashtra
Contractor Name Kapilash Infrasol Project Private Limited
Project Details : Strengthening including improvement of safety from km 38.0 to 45.0 km, km 50.0 to 60.0 km and km 65.0 to 70.0 km of NH-326 A in the state of odisha//01 CE NH of 2022-23
Department Name : Ministry of Road Transport and Highways||P5 Delhi / LWE – MoRTH||RO Bhubaneswar – MoRTH||NH Odisha PWD-Kesinga – MoRTH/2022_MoRTH_683992_2
Value of Project : Rs. 189564700
Financial Bid Opening Date : 10-Aug-2022 06:27 PMContractor Name : Kapilash Infrasol Project Private Limited Subinfra care No +91-7827501384