Strengthening on Km177 to Km200 including road safety C O Retaining walls Breast Walls and Crash Barriers etc at selected reaches on stretch of Shimla Wangtoo Road on NH 22 New NH No 05in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
Department Name: Ministry of Road Transport and Highways||P1 Delhi – MoRTH||ELO Simala – MoRTH
Tender Reference No: PE-CE-NH-CTR-Tender Notice/EPC-10/2019-6344-51
Contractor Name & Project Value as given below.
|S.No||FINANCIAL BID OPENING||Bidder Name||Value||Rank|
|1||17. March 2020||DCC BUILDCON PRIVATE LIMITED||24,20,77,000.00||L1|
|2||17. March 2020||P K Construction Shimla Pvt Ltd||27,79,79,279.00||L2|
|3||17. March 2020||MS GARG AND GARG CO||29,15,50,550.00||L3|
- M/s BDIPL Got Contract from Morth Construction of Left Out Works of Ajmer – Nagaur section of NH-89 (Km 0.000 to Km 148.250) by two laning with paved shoulder in the State of Rajasthan on Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) ModeEstimate Project Cost : 144 Crore Location : AJmer-Nagaur Rajasthan Secton, Date of financial Bid opening 18.4.2020 Tender Inviting Authority: EXECUTIVE ENGINEER PWD NH DN. AJMER,
- Delhi -Vadodara Package 16 Financial Bid opened Value 613.79 Cr.Construction of Eight Lane Carriageway starting from Major bridge over Takli river near Nayagaon Jageer village to Rajasthan-MP Border (Ch.427.300 to Ch.452.425) section of Delhi-Vadodara (NH-148N) under BMP in the State of Rajasthan on EPC mode. Department Name : National Highways Authority of India||Head Office – NHAI||Technical…
- MPRDCL award work order for construction of Road Chapada-Hatpipaliya-Newari Road SH-64 length 21.00 KmRehabilitation and Up gradation of Chapada-Hatpipaliya-Newari Road SH-64 (in principle NH) length 21.00 Km-(2nd Call) MPRDCL award work order for construction of Road Chapada-Hatpipaliya-Newari Road SH-64 length 21.00 Km, Date of Bid Opening 11 March 2020, You can check Competitor details as per given below.
- Morth Award work order for Widening/Reconstruction of span Culverts in Uttarakhand
- New EPC Road Project NH-315A Awarded by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.Widening of existing road to 2 lane with paved shoulder from Hukanjuri to Khonsa section of NH-315A from design chainage Km 0.00 to Km 9.00 (Package-A) on EPC mode in the state of Arunachal Pradesh under NH(O) Department Name : Ministry of Road Transport and Highways||NER and…