Strengthining to National Highway Yeola Shivur Daulatabad From Ch. Km-45/35 (Nandgaon Junction) To 96/00 (Daulatabad T-Point) Section of NH-752H Design Ch. 0/000 (Daulatabad T-Point) To Km. 4/000(Maliwada) Km. 13/650 (KasabkhedaPhata) to Km. 39/5
Department Document / Tender Reference No : EENH/Aurangabad/Tender/NIT No-08/394/2021_MoRTH_619786_1
Participant Name :
- ABL INFRASTRUCTURE PVT. LTD.
- A G CONSTRUCTION
- Ajaydeep Infracon Pvt LTd
- Anand Construwell Pvt. Ltd.
- ATR INFRAPROJECTS PVT LTD
- B M DANVE PATIL
- Gangamai Industries and Constructions Limited
- GNI Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahesh Infrastructure
- Manisha Construction Co
- M/s Mascot Construction Co.
- M/s. Nirmiti Construction
- MS YASH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Nikhil Construction
- RAJURESHWAR INFRASTRUCTURE PRIVATE LIMITED
- R K Madhani & Co
- SANT SATRAMDAS INFRASTRUCTURE PVT LTD
- v p sethi construction
Presently Financial Bio opening is under Process for above post.
- TPF Engineering pvt ltd got contract for consultancy services for construction of road over bridge at Central railway.ARCHITECTURAL & ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR CONSTRUCTION OF ROAD OVER BRIDGE (ROB-1) AT CENTRAL RAILWAYS-2nd Call. Department Name : National Projects…
- जानिए किसको मिला हरियाणा मे रोड प्रोजेक्टProject Details. RFP for Upgradation of Gurgaon Pataudi Rewari section of NH 352W design length 46 point 11Km as feeder route…
- Ceigall India Ltd got a contract for Landscaping Plantation of area under elevated section.Project Details : Construction of Elevated structure inc approaches from km352.675 to km354.43 and VUP at km355.4 inc approaches on NH44…
- 4 Co. Qualify for PMC in Road Project in the state of RAJ/HP/UP/AP under GNHCP funded by Word Bank.PMC Services for Rehabilitation and Upgrading to 2l/2l with paved shoulders/4l configuration from single/intermediate lane and strengthening of stretches of various…
- 4 Lane ROB Project in Andhra Pradesh.Construction of 4 lane ROB at km 4 to 4of1 between Gudivada-Nujella station on Gudivada-Machilipatnam section at NH Km 10 of…